Monday, June 19, 2006

Paris Shares Paparazzi Tips With Britney

Paris Hilton has told Britney Spears the proper way of working things out with the paparazzi and their cameras. She says, Britney should try and cooperate with the paparazzi. It is not good to antagonize them. The best way to do so would be to actually handle such photographers with a smile.

This might be the explanation of heiress Paris Hilton. However, she states, “(The paparazzi) annoy me, too. I can understand going to a press event or a premiere that's fine, they're there, but when they're waiting outside your home every morning and following you around every single day it's hard. I'd rather them just take pictures at events, not at my house. I think it's better just to smile than when people give the middle finger or are rude to them, because that's what they want you to do. They want to get a bad picture."

Did ya get that Britney?

No comments: