Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hollywood For Avril Lavigne?

Avril Lavigne  xxx   Stars & Gossip – Celebrity gossip and news.Avril adores Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder and she considers these two excellent actresses as her idols. Is she going to follow their footsteps and make her own name in Hollywood as an actress?

She already had her share in acting. Well, as a cameo which uses her voice as an animal. Know the movie? It’s ‘Over The Hedge’.

After that stint, she’s now thinking of having a taste of “dark and complicated roles”. She certainly looks the part. Well, the old one, that is.

This 21-year-old rocker chick states, “I really admire Winona and Angelina, so those actresses are the ones I’d love to emulate in serious drama roles. I’d like to do something dark and complicated. It would be like some of my music, and it would be another way for me to express myself.”

Right on, Avril. Right on.

No comments: