Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nicole Kidman: Engaged. Again.

So who’s she engaged to? Well, the Australian actress announced that she has just recently been engaged to Keith Urban, the country music star. After she hosted a weekend gala event in New York City, Kidman told People, “He’s actually my fiancé. I wouldn’t be bringing my boyfriend.”

Good for you Nicole!

So, does this mean though that Nicole’s already over with her ex-husband, Tom Cruise?

Well, Nicole is honest enough to claim that she still has feelings for her ex. “And I loved him. I still love him.” After all, they were indeed married for ten years. It was back in 2001 when they divorced and separated. However, during that decade that they were together, they had adopted two children.

As per Nicole and Keith Urban, they were first seen together since 2005. Both Nicole and Keith are 38.

No comments: