Thursday, July 20, 2006

Justin Timberlake’s Recent Statements

Justin Timberlake – Stars & Gossip – Celebrity news and gossip.Justin Timberlake’s Statement Number One:
"I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already...who knows. I'm just like everyone else, I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down; it's just I make sure there are no cameras around."

Justin Timberlake’s Statement Number Two:
"Some drugs haven't been legalized because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. I'll leave the preaching to the preachers - my grandfather's a preacher - but I believe you don't do anything to excess. They always say too much of a good thing could be a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. We all make mistakes."

Justin Timberlake’s Statement Number Three:
"Music's gone to such shit. Kids only need something for a minute. People don't make career records any more: this is an opportunity to say fuck that."

No comments: