Thursday, July 06, 2006

Constantine & Kellie: The Split Up

Constantine Maroulis   @   Stars & Gossip – Celebrity gossip and news.It seems like Constantine Maroulis and Kellie Pickler are not an item anymore. It may have started out fine during the whole American Idol competition but the end seemed to have already come for the couple. Or maybe it is just a case of being too busy for each other. Who knows?

Constantine comes out and informs the public, “We were hanging out and talking all the time and I haven’t spoken to her in a while, so I’m not really sure what that’s all about. I don’t know if it’s her being too busy or thinking that she’s a big star now or something. I’m not really sure what the whole situation is.”

This might be what is on Constatine’s mind but he has got his own suspicions as per why the relationship has gone to such an extent. He even states, “It became a thing where everyone was asking her, ‘What’s going on with Constantine?’ Kellie possibly thought, ‘I came off a big show. Ask me about me just not about Constantine.’” Maybe Kellie would not want to have her name always associated with somebody else even if it is Constantine.

But it seems like Constantine has got more in his schedule to dwell much on what has happened between him and Kellie. He’s got a solo tour going on and he’s got to be one of the judges in a show for MTV. But he’s still the sweet ‘ol rocker who’s even got a message for his ex-sweetheart: “I wish her the best. I think she’s a sweetheart.”

Aw… I think you’re the sweetheart, Constantine.

No comments: