Monday, January 15, 2007

Here’s What They Say During The Golden Globes


Here are some of the quotable quotes I have found on the internet. These were spoken during the Golden Globes grand gala event.

For the film ‘Dreamgirls’, Jennifer Hudson gets supporting actress trophy and she exclaims: “You do not know how much this does for my confidence, because of this it makes me feel like I'm part of a community and it makes me feel like I'm an actress.”

When Hugh Laurie took home the drama actor award for the program ‘House’, he shares: “I know everyone says they have a wonderful crew and certainly that can't be the case. We can't all be wonderful. Somebody somewhere is working with a crew of drunken thieves. But it's not me.”

Meryl Streep, undoubtedly, won the musical or comedy actress category. Upon receiving her trophy she shares: “I think I've worked with everybody in the room. Yes, I have.”

No comments: